Group BTS Official Thread (5 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:yolk::pepeheart: Oh god I can't take Baby Hobi he has all the sass of adult hobi I want to squish him so bad :pepeheart:



I can't wait for this :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
! Me neither - THREE SONGS that's so awesome (I was pulling for Mikrocosmos or Home but I am very happy with these options. What sorta choreography are they going to do with Dionysus??! :llama_shook:

And puppies yes. More BTS and baby animalz situations plz. I'll take human babies in a pinch.


These pictures look so beautiful :pandaomg:

Oooooo no lie as a big Singing in the Rain fan I'd love to put one of those on my wall!:pandalove:
I love your spamming xD!
SPAM AWAY it's glorious thank you for all the greatness 💜💜💜💜💜
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female

:llama_lovely::llama_lovely:

btw I see you Jimin :zoomeyes:

joke aside I hope fans will not harass this girl tho ​
@lexusuwu this is the handshake that I was talking about yesterday. I just didn’t know it until just now, but this is the handshake 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread