- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'm so excited for it.
I can't wait for this![]()
I don't know who's cuter. Them or the puppies?
I want a bts with puppies part 2 :pepecheer:
I love Tae's face when he see the puppiesI don't know who's cuter. Them or the puppies?![]()
So cute
! Me neither - THREE SONGS that's so awesome (I was pulling for Mikrocosmos or Home but I am very happy with these options. What sorta choreography are they going to do with Dionysus??!
I can't wait for this![]()
Oooooo no lie as a big Singing in the Rain fan I'd love to put one of those on my wall!These pictures look so beautiful
SPAM AWAY it's glorious thank you for all the greatness 💜💜💜💜💜I love your spamming xD!
@lexusuwu this is the handshake that I was talking about yesterday. I just didn’t know it until just now, but this is the handshake 😂
:llama_lovely::llama_lovely:
btw I see you Jimin
joke aside I hope fans will not harass this girl tho