Group BTS Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Guys should we come up with a location name like other fandoms have done? There’s already Flover Garden and Buddy Hole and I think Once’s are going with Once Nation. What do you guys think?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
Guys should we come up with a location name like other fandoms have done? There’s already Flover Garden and Buddy Hole and I think Once’s are going with Once Nation. What do you guys think?
ARMY Base :queen: :joysip:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The boys received a triple crown on the Gaon Weekly Charts. :pandalove:


 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Jungkook explains why he hasn't released a mixtape yet. I guess Jungkook wants to brush up on his skills before making one. Taehyung said that he hopes a vocalist member will release a mixtape someday. :sanapray:

 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I AM SO EXCITED TO GO AHHHHHHHHH Exactly a month away!!!:queen:

Bts cb stage was awesome :pepeheart::pepeheart:








I am waiting for the tumblr gifs lol :hmm:
THEY WERE SO GOOD :pandamad:

The whiplash from the chill, lovely vocals of make it right and their relaxed and happy presences, to Death by Dionysus (*I can't stop watching it someone please save me*) to the summer breeze of BWL - too perfect. :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

(I dream of a Dionysus MV 'cause I think it would kill worldwide like Mic Drop, but don't want to ask too much/they already give us enough)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread