Group BTS Official Thread (17 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I AM SO EXCITED TO GO AHHHHHHHHH Exactly a month away!!!:queen:


THEY WERE SO GOOD :pandamad:

The whiplash from the chill, lovely vocals of make it right and their relaxed and happy presences, to Death by Dionysus (*I can't stop watching it someone please save me*) to the summer breeze of BWL - too perfect. :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

(I dream of a Dionysus MV 'cause I think it would kill worldwide like Mic Drop, but don't want to ask too much/they already give us enough)
half of the fandom died after dionysus stage (or during it) thats sure lol
and YES! an mv I thought the same :pepeheart::pepeheart:
I really really want an mv
come on bh :chickill:


are you going to their concert??
so lucky
make some fancams for us (im just joking, enjoy it!!)
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I Posted all the MVs in the general kpop thread, siince they deserve all the luv!

half of the fandom died after dionysus stage (or during it) thats sure lol
and YES! an mv I thought the same :pepeheart::pepeheart:
I really really want an mv
come on bh :chickill:


are you going to their concert??
so lucky
make some fancams for us (im just joking, enjoy it!!)
Lets all us Namjoonists do a MV prayer circle, for reals this time🔥:queen:🔥
Thank I am at Metlife, first time to see them, so excited!! :pepecry1:Actually doesn't feel real yet?

Also I have *three* external phone batteries to get me through the day for All The Fancams that's not excessive at all nope
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I Posted all the MVs in the general kpop thread, siince they deserve all the luv!


Lets all us Namjoonists do a MV prayer circle, for reals this time🔥:queen:🔥
Thank I am at Metlife, first time to see them, so excited!! :pepecry1:Actually doesn't feel real yet?

Also I have *three* external phone batteries to get me through the day for All The Fancams that's not excessive at all nope
:llama_laugh::llama_laugh:
OMG I wish you a great time! Its going to amazing :pepeheart::pepeheart:

I really wanna go to, but bh only know 2 european cities :chickill:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:llama_laugh::llama_laugh:
OMG I wish you a great time! Its going to amazing :pepeheart::pepeheart:

I really wanna go to, but bh only know 2 european cities :chickill:
They really need to do a full Euro tour! I have a Russian friend who's about to show up at BH's door shouting if they don't do something closer to her soon :chickill::chickill::chickill: What country are you in?
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
They really need to do a full Euro tour! I have a Russian friend who's about to show up at BH's door shouting if they don't do something closer to her soon :chickill::chickill::chickill: What country are you in?
I am going to join forces with her :llama_lovely:

I am from Hungary, but there is no way they would come to Budapest

I would be happy about a concert in Vienna, its not that far away :sanapray: (only 5 hours maybe)
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am going to join forces with her :llama_lovely:

I am from Hungary, but there is no way they would come to Budapest

I would be happy about a concert in Vienna, its not that far away :sanapray: (only 5 hours maybe)
I want to visit Budapest so badly!!!:pepecry2: It looks gorgeous.

Something closer to that side of Europe would be perfect! It's the same in middle America - BTS is hitting the coasts, but unless people want to travel 10/15 hours or fly to NY/Chicago/LA they're out of luck for the stadiums.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I want to visit Budapest so badly!!!:pepecry2: It looks gorgeous.

Something closer to that side of Europe would be perfect! It's the same in middle America - BTS is hitting the coasts, but unless people want to travel 10/15 hours or fly to NY/Chicago/LA they're out of luck for the stadiums.
it is gorgeous :pepeheart:

yeah I heard about it :/ the travel sometimes costs more than the concert ticket :pepecry2:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I love seeing you guys explode w/ squee :llama_laugh:

@lexusuwu, I'm gonna have to block you because your sig is distracting me :llama_panic::llama_sniffle:
j/k:llama_squish: but really tho, he's distracting me
 
Last edited:

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it is gorgeous :pepeheart:

yeah I heard about it :/ the travel sometimes costs more than the concert ticket :pepecry2:
It's true - I understand why, they have a whole world to cover, but so sad! :yolk:

I’m gonna watch their comeback stage when I get home. I can’t wait to see it. :pandalove:
Can't wait to hear what you think! :pepeheart: I'm about to watch Dionysus during my lunch for the fifty zillioneth time....

I love seeing you guys explode w/ squee :llama_laugh:

@lexusuwu, I'm gonna have to block you because your sig is distracting me :llama_panic::llama_sniffle:
j/k:llama_squish: but really tho, he's distracting me
There is so much Tae beauty in this thread it is VERY distracting (You should totally start a V appreciation thread I'd subscribe instantly! :pandahappy:)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay, I finally watched their comeback stage and it was amazing. I loved hearing the fanchants and I loved the performance of Dionysus. Everything about this comeback stage was amazing. :pandalove:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not sure what the tweet says, but I do like the photos. :pandalove:




Edit: Just found a translation (not sure why the full post isn't showing either) -

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread