- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 635
- Reactions Received
- 2,191
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
half of the fandom died after dionysus stage (or during it) thats sure lolI AM SO EXCITED TO GO AHHHHHHHHH Exactly a month away!!!
THEY WERE SO GOOD
The whiplash from the chill, lovely vocals of make it right and their relaxed and happy presences, to Death by Dionysus (*I can't stop watching it someone please save me*) to the summer breeze of BWL - too perfect.
(I dream of a Dionysus MV 'cause I think it would kill worldwide like Mic Drop, but don't want to ask too much/they already give us enough)
Lets all us Namjoonists do a MV prayer circle, for reals this time🔥half of the fandom died after dionysus stage (or during it) thats sure lol
and YES! an mv I thought the same
I really really want an mv
come on bh
are you going to their concert??
so lucky
make some fancams for us (im just joking, enjoy it!!)
I Posted all the MVs in the general kpop thread, siince they deserve all the luv!
Lets all us Namjoonists do a MV prayer circle, for reals this time🔥🔥
Thank I am at Metlife, first time to see them, so excited!!Actually doesn't feel real yet?
Also I have *three* external phone batteries to get me through the day for All The Fancams that's not excessive at all nope
They really need to do a full Euro tour! I have a Russian friend who's about to show up at BH's door shouting if they don't do something closer to her soon
OMG I wish you a great time! Its going to amazing
I really wanna go to, but bh only know 2 european cities![]()
I am going to join forces with her :llama_lovely:They really need to do a full Euro tour! I have a Russian friend who's about to show up at BH's door shouting if they don't do something closer to her soonWhat country are you in?
I want to visit Budapest so badly!!!I am going to join forces with her :llama_lovely:
I am from Hungary, but there is no way they would come to Budapest
I would be happy about a concert in Vienna, its not that far away(only 5 hours maybe)
it is gorgeousI want to visit Budapest so badly!!!It looks gorgeous.
Something closer to that side of Europe would be perfect! It's the same in middle America - BTS is hitting the coasts, but unless people want to travel 10/15 hours or fly to NY/Chicago/LA they're out of luck for the stadiums.
It's true - I understand why, they have a whole world to cover, but so sad!it is gorgeous
yeah I heard about it :/ the travel sometimes costs more than the concert ticket![]()
Can't wait to hear what you think!I’m gonna watch their comeback stage when I get home. I can’t wait to see it.![]()
There is so much Tae beauty in this thread it is VERY distracting (You should totally start a V appreciation thread I'd subscribe instantly!I love seeing you guys explode w/ squee
@lexusuwu, I'm gonna have to block you because your sig is distracting me :llama_panic::llama_sniffle:
j/kbut really tho, he's distracting me