- Joined
- 9 October 2019
- Messages
- 437
- Reactions Received
- 1,568
- Location
- Italy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I'm slowly getting to know them more, but for now I think Suga and Jungkook might be up in my list.Suga is my ultimate bias![]()
I'm slowly getting to know them more, but for now I think Suga and Jungkook might be up in my list.Suga is my ultimate bias![]()
Fun fact: Jungkook was my first BTS bias before I got to learn more about Suga. It seems like we're drawn to similar peopleI'm slowly getting to know them more, but for now I think Suga and Jungkook might be up in my list.
Darn he didn't return to blonde hair. It's glorious!*Carefully knocks spiderwebs off the thread*
Agust D-2 Thread: AgustD second mixtape confirmed in two days - KPopSource - International KPOP Forum Community.
Days 7 to 2
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Welcome Back!Hello I am back.
Welcome back!Hello I am back.
isn't this kinda like an artist thread?