Group BTS Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
​
Speaking to the audience watching at home, RM said: “During a time when social distancing is crucial, we’re so grateful we can connect with you from here. “It may seem like we’re isolated, but we’re still connected through our shared experiences, our courage and our laughter.”
​
​
Singing Boy With Luv




​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's a handsome ass man right there.
But (though this does not detract from his handsomeness), every time I see him I hear his laugh
:lisalaugh:
I don’t blame you. If I could I would make his laugh my ringtone.
:haylul:
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Welcome to the dark side :queen:
Stay off Twitter :nayeonisdone:
Or just find good mutuals, at least xD

What drew you in? What album did you start with?
:llama_squish:
Hello and thanks!
The something that drew me the most was BTS' Dionysus, I was impressed by the whole choreography and how powerful each and every member was on stage. In the same period, I liked Boys With Luv and Mikrokosmos, pretty much the whole "Persona" release. After listening to "7" multiple times, I have decided to make my way through their whole discography starting from the beginning. I'm having a great time this far!
:pandahappy: :pandahappy:

Who’s your bias?
Hello to you! Who is yours? I still don't know who my favorite member is. :pandatea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread