- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,371
- Reactions Received
- 11,118
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 330
- Fandom
- ReVeluv
- Gender
- Female
Speaking to the audience watching at home, RM said: “During a time when social distancing is crucial, we’re so grateful we can connect with you from here. “It may seem like we’re isolated, but we’re still connected through our shared experiences, our courage and our laughter.”
That's a handsome ass man right there.He never ages
I don’t blame you. If I could I would make his laugh my ringtone.That's a handsome ass man right there.
But (though this does not detract from his handsomeness), every time I see him I hear his laugh
![]()
Welcome to the dark sideI think I'm becoming a fan. I may hang around here!![]()
I think I'm becoming a fan. I may hang around here!![]()
Hello and thanks!Welcome to the dark side
Stay off Twitter
Or just find good mutuals, at least xD
What drew you in? What album did you start with?
![]()
Hello to you! Who is yours? I still don't know who my favorite member is.![]()
Who’s your bias?
Suga is my ultimate biasHello to you! Who is yours? I still don't know who my favorite member is.![]()