Group BTS Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


There's always a space in the majority of ARMYs precious hearts that's petty. I must admit, I laughed a little at this. At the same time, I wish the entire "paved the way" conversation in general would die.



Reddit post/credit to the artist.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship


There's always a space in the majority of ARMYs precious hearts that's petty. I must admit, I laughed a little at this. At the same time, I wish the entire "paved the way" conversation in general would die.



Reddit post/credit to the artist.
yeah I couldn't care less who paved it
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So do you guys think we're going to get a second MV?! So excited for this song (I heard a snippet of the leak, it's going to be incredible I think :llama_shook:) and wondering if the rumors they did two videos is true.... first this one then when they return to Korea the second?!

Our President being nature boy again:





WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?! :pandaomg:(ILTSM)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
So do you guys think we're going to get a second MV?! So excited for this song (I heard a snippet of the leak, it's going to be incredible I think :llama_shook:) and wondering if the rumors they did two videos is true.... first this one then when they return to Korea the second?!

Our President being nature boy again:





WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?! :pandaomg:(ILTSM)

I hope we do get a 2nd MV. I don't have anything against Halsey, but I think the option would be great. (I was so happy to not see NM in IDOL, you have no idea, lol. So for people who are super duper in their feelings about this collab, it may be a good idea to have two MVs).

Also, Suga :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope we do get a 2nd MV. I don't have anything against Halsey, but I think the option would be great. (I was so happy to not see NM in IDOL, you have no idea, lol. So for people who are super duper in their feelings about this collab, it may be a good idea to have two MVs).

Also, Suga :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
Throwback: aka, my boy J-Hope pulling those followers



That Promotion: aka, Columbia Records, come thru!
So so so happy Columbia might actually use their power for some radioplay! Don't disappoint us, Music Mega-corp. :seokeyes:

I agree on the second MV I think there will be salt for a variety of reasons if the only title is a western-focused collab, and so two would be so crafty!!!

J----hooooooopeeee so deserved! (I hope he knows how amazing he is, he's so hard on himself)

HAHAHAHA Suga. Oh Suga. What are you doing, boy?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So do you guys think we're going to get a second MV?! So excited for this song (I heard a snippet of the leak, it's going to be incredible I think :llama_shook:) and wondering if the rumors they did two videos is true.... first this one then when they return to Korea the second?!

Our President being nature boy again:





WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?! :pandaomg:(ILTSM)
I hope there's a 2nd MV, not for any particular reason I think I just enjoy seeing the type of vibes that artists try to aim for with each song and I feel like MV's really bring that out.

Also... What the heck are you doing Suga!?! :zoomeyes:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The Hype continues!!! And speaking of BB... will they announce a performance this year today? :sanapray:
I hope there's a 2nd MV, not for any particular reason I think I just enjoy seeing the type of vibes that artists try to aim for with each song and I feel like MV's really bring that out.

Also... What the heck are you doing Suga!?! :zoomeyes:
Yessss I think so too, like the Fire/Save Me difference as well as the Not Today/Spring Day duality were so cool - would love to see it again! One pink-drapped hype pop song with Halsey, and then something totally diff. (But not going to speculate what type of different, because BTS = Could be Anything :pandaomg:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread