Group BTS Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


from Reddit:
Big Hit just announced that the survey for fast pass admission tickets for the BTS Studio Booth at the Speak Yourself dates is available! If you can't access the fancafe just scroll down and you should find a link to the survey, you don't need to be a fancafe member to participate!

I filled out the survey for the Love Yourself tour last year and managed to get picked in the lucky draw! I was able to walk right in and go straight to the BTS Studio Booth without having to wait in line and it is such a cute thing they have set up!

Basically there's a booth and you select a member to take a photo with. There's a big screen across from where you sit down and the member you select will virtually walk on screen and sit down to take a picture with you! You get a couple of shots and then you pick the photo you like best and you get a print out. I love mine so much I even bought a little frame for it! :)

edit: Here's what the photo turns out like if anybody wants to see an actual example.
~ User foxhatt
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
And speaking of BB... will they announce a performance this year today?
We could hope :pandaamazed:

BTS with the carrot-and-stick approach -- I wonder what they're gonna hit us with in the last days leading up to the album dropping.

Heh when I saw that on Reddit I was like NOOOO Answer fell!!! :llama_shook:

And then I saw the Tear Rises and was LOLed - it's so BTS!
Yep, classic BTS.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We could hope :pandaamazed:

BTS with the carrot-and-stick approach -- I wonder what they're gonna hit us with in the last days leading up to the album dropping.



Yep, classic BTS.
Looks like Not Today for more trailer or info incoming - So what's coming on Thursday I wonder? A second trailer with more music? (That's my guess)
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I hope we do get a 2nd MV. I don't have anything against Halsey, but I think the option would be great. (I was so happy to not see NM in IDOL, you have no idea, lol. So for people who are super duper in their feelings about this collab, it may be a good idea to have two MVs).

Also, Suga :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
I feel the same!
I hope we get 2 Mvs, nothing against Halsey, but I have no idea who is she :nosejoo: (already googled her tho, but I am not familiar with her songs)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Wingfrost
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship

17934


17935
I wanna live in the here and now, lol, but I can't wait to see how the artwork unfolds for this series.
omg!
no outro tho

and Mikrokosmos :o like Bartók Béla's Mikrokosmos? :o I am going to be a proud hungarian if it has anything to do with it :pepeheart:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Jin -- Why are you coming at me like that? I'm not ready! It's so funny seeing Jin being just plain attractive and then remembering his dad jokes and his goofy laugh, lol.

V -- He looks like a mischievous kid.

Suga -- Looks like the sweet, good boy. We know it's a lie, but hey.

Jimin -- :llama_squish: A dancing Jimin is a best Jimin.

J-Hope -- J-Hope-shounen, why you do dis? Lol, he's taken Jin's place as a dad with that move right there.

RM -- :pandacop:


Hmm, I still know nothing, LOL. Right now it sounds like their recent works, so... But IDOL's teaser didn't sound like IDOL's reality, so I'm waiting. But I like this sound too, so I probably will enjoy it either way.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
He’s so beautiful and I feel so attacked right now. :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Poor guy was so nervous he couldn't get the words out. At least he tried. :yolk:

 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


I can't remember if I posted this or not, but....
18134


As accurate as it is for part of the fandom, I can't even, lol........
Ngl, that skit was a bit cringey. However, I am excited to see them on SNL. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread