- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 635
- Reactions Received
- 2,191
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Same, I'm actually kinda ashamed that I didn't think we'd beat BP's Youtube record 'cause they're a girl group and tried not to get my hopes up that the'd break into the top 10 of the BB100. (Didn't want to be disappointed, I shouldn't have doubted them and usHonestly I wasn't expecting them to do so amazing with this comeback. I did think that it would be really successful, but they really exceeded my expectations this time.![]()
Me too! But it's so specific, too, and he definitely looks like he's acting, which is what gives me pause? look what Bighit has done to our mindsI had wondered that too, but then thought I was looking too hard. I’m glad someone else is thinking that lol
Was also talking to a friend about how strange it is they have an intro but not an outro? So an outro will definitely show up SOMEWHERE in the upcoming albums, but where? Will it not be until the end of the MOS cycle, or the next album? :hmm: