- Joined
- 26 March 2023
- Messages
- 208
- Reactions Received
- 361
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- cats
- Gender
- Female
I got one too automatically. Didn't do anything to get it whatsoeverYOU ALSO GOT THE JYP BADGE@ItsActuallyMe
SAME. I also loved the blood sweat and tears hair.I love pink hair Jimin![]()
Ooh you're so welcome
Saaaaaaaaame though. I was so excited when I heard it for the first time.Not gonna get sick of this songI am a sucker for synth-pop and Jimin pulled it off so well <3
YOU GOT TASTESAME. I also loved the blood sweat and tears hair.
i think soOoh you're so welcome![]()
thanks for making this thread lively! Is this the army chat thread?
I need post counts (to collect cards here) so I will keep this thread active every now and theni think so![]()