Group BTS Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship


Hobi in this outfit :nekolove::nekolove:

I loved their stage outfits, everyone looked amazing

also when I woke up I first checked twitter and I was so suprised that they won, they deserved it so much



they were so happy and suprised
look at Jk jumping in the back :pikahappy::pikahappy:


ps. some hungarian armys said they were on the news which is a first, I am so happy :pepeheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Hobi really opened it with his teeth
I dont know what to say :kijoongstare:
You say, "What else can he open with his teeth?"
But for real, tho, I do the same thing when in a hurry, lol. My nails will break or be not very effective, so... :kijoongstare:

Also, John Cena is a whole nut, lol @ harnessing the energy of a lightning bolt.

Suga singing Let It Be is my new thing, don't @ me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread