Group BTS Official Thread (23 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think Halsey is soo sweet. Gifting the boys these bracelets is very nice. :sj_weary: I know it was already days before but I can not get over it.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
A bunch of twitter updates since I've been slacking lately :pepeslippy:

Also, I can't believe that BTS is two hours away from where I live. I wish I could see them so badly. :pepecry1:





















 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread