Group BTS Official Thread (33 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I missed this thread :queen::queen:
whats up people? maybe no one use this thread anymore tho :/
LOL What's uppppppp

I be lazy. And most people post updated things in K-Music now instead of artist threads :nekosweat:
I'ma start copy-pasting stuff in here, tho. Our men are too live for this dead thread :chickill:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I missed this thread :queen::queen:
whats up people? maybe no one use this thread anymore tho :/
:llama_wave:

I’ve been gone from KS for a few days but I’m planning on posting more in here soon.

:nekolove:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
LOL What's uppppppp

I be lazy. And most people post updated things in K-Music now instead of artist threads :nekosweat:
I'ma start copy-pasting stuff in here, tho. Our men are too live for this dead thread :chickill:
Yep, I actually did more threads there when I had the time to come here :pandalove:
but finally I finished my exams so I gonna be more active again! (hopefully :nekosweat:)

bts is busy as always, its really hard to keep up with them :) are u going to watch their new movie? maybe its going to show nothing interesting, but I stil bought some tickets... :facepalm: I am an easy target
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and lexus
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Random Posts because WE ARE ALIVE (aka, a short post w/ redtwitube dumps)


GP Muggle Relevancy? (But did we doubt it?)



Possible Pt. 2 Collab w/ RM, TigerJK



BTS World bts



Also, BTS getting rest, in case you missed it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread