Group BTS Official Thread (5 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Out of all the themes, which one(s) is(are) your favorite(s)?
36798


The only one I don't have on my playlist is Captain (lul, sorry Namjoon).

My favorite rotates between Shine, Friends, Wish, and Flying but I do like them all (minus Captain...... lul, sorry Namjoon). If I had to pick just one, I'd have to pick Wish. Or Flying. Or I can't pick. Let's go with that.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
36799


Hey!

What are your favorite albums (or favorite ONE album, if you can narrow it down to one) and what are your favorite songs (as many as you want) from BTS?


Hmm, favorite album? Probably YNWA, though I really liked LY:Tear as well.

Favorite Songs from BTS (in no particular order) -- Serendipity, Euphoria, dimple, BS&T, Begin, Lie, Spring Day, YNWA, Autumn Leaves, Silver Spoon/Baepsae, The Truth Untold, Anpanman, Outro:Tear, Trivia: Love, BWL, Intro: Personal, Make It Right, Mikrokosmos (the growers of all growers), Boy Meets Evil, Ddaeng, IDOL....... You can tell what era I became a fan though, lol...)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
ARMY really trended a fake comeback WORLDWIDE in 3 mins I-
:facepalm:
36799


Hey!

What are your favorite albums (or favorite ONE album, if you can narrow it down to one) and what are your favorite songs (as many as you want) from BTS?


Hmm, favorite album? Probably YNWA, though I really liked LY:Tear as well.

Favorite Songs from BTS (in no particular order) -- Serendipity, Euphoria, dimple, BS&T, Begin, Lie, Spring Day, YNWA, Autumn Leaves, Silver Spoon/Baepsae, The Truth Untold, Anpanman, Outro:Tear, Trivia: Love, BWL, Intro: Personal, Make It Right, Mikrokosmos (the growers of all growers), Boy Meets Evil, Ddaeng, IDOL....... You can tell what era I became a fan though, lol...)
Can't say about a favorite album but my absolute favorite song from BTS would be Fake Love.
Euphoria by our favorite maknae comes a close second.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Out of all the themes, which one(s) is(are) your favorite(s)?
1563671630004.png


The only one I don't have on my playlist are Captain (lul, sorry Namjoon).

My favorite rotates between Shine, Friends, Wish, and Flying but I do like them all (minus Captain...... lul, sorry Namjoon). If I had to pick just one, I'd have to pick Wish. Or Flying. Or I can't pick. Let's go with that.
I prefer Flying.

1563671917595.png


Hey!

What are your favorite albums (or favorite ONE album, if you can narrow it down to one) and what are your favorite songs (as many as you want) from BTS?


Hmm, favorite album? Probably YNWA, though I really liked LY:Tear as well.

Favorite Songs from BTS (in no particular order) -- Serendipity, Euphoria, dimple, BS&T, Begin, Lie, Spring Day, YNWA, Autumn Leaves, Silver Spoon/Baepsae, The Truth Untold, Anpanman, Outro:Tear, Trivia: Love, BWL, Intro: Personal, Make It Right, Mikrokosmos (the growers of all growers), Boy Meets Evil, Ddaeng, IDOL....... You can tell what era I became a fan though, lol...)
Dark&Wild or Tear. I really can’t choose.

My favorite songs from them are :
I need U
Not Today
Spring Day
Danger
No more dream
Fake love
Anpanman
The truth untold
Serenpidity
Singularity
2nde Grade
Cypher part 3
Tear
21st century girls
Boyz with fun
Rain
Coffee
HipHop Phile
Let me know
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Out of all the themes, which one(s) is(are) your favorite(s)?
36798


The only one I don't have on my playlist is Captain (lul, sorry Namjoon).

My favorite rotates between Shine, Friends, Wish, and Flying but I do like them all (minus Captain...... lul, sorry Namjoon). If I had to pick just one, I'd have to pick Wish. Or Flying. Or I can't pick. Let's go with that.
I accidentally bought the album digitally (I am very lame I know), but I still didnt listen the whole thing.... :nekosweat:
But I love RM's tho...

I will listen the whole album later and edit this post :pandalove:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
36799


Hey!

What are your favorite albums (or favorite ONE album, if you can narrow it down to one) and what are your favorite songs (as many as you want) from BTS?


Hmm, favorite album? Probably YNWA, though I really liked LY:Tear as well.

Favorite Songs from BTS (in no particular order) -- Serendipity, Euphoria, dimple, BS&T, Begin, Lie, Spring Day, YNWA, Autumn Leaves, Silver Spoon/Baepsae, The Truth Untold, Anpanman, Outro:Tear, Trivia: Love, BWL, Intro: Personal, Make It Right, Mikrokosmos (the growers of all growers), Boy Meets Evil, Ddaeng, IDOL....... You can tell what era I became a fan though, lol...)
Its always hard to answer the favorite album question, there is always 2-3 songs I dont like from an album, but lets see: I love Her, Tear, Persona, YNWA
They have too many good albums honestly....
my favorite songs: Cyphers (all), Outro Tear, Spring Day, we are bulletproof pt 2, boyz with fun, baepsae, sea, pied piper, mic drop, house of cards, tomorrow, intro: what I am to you, i need u, intro never mind, butterfly, young forever, save me, stigma, lie, boy meets evil, best of me, serendipity, crystal snow, love maze, promise, epiphany, jamais vu, mikrokosmos and HEARTBEAT (my new favorite <3)

so nice questions!
its sad that I a bit late with the answer
:pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
So Bts won some awards today, at MGMA (they were not present):

The Male Group
The Top Video (Daesang)
The Top Artist (Daesang)
The Top Performing Male Artist
The Genie Music Popularity
The Global Popularity

Congrats!
:pandalove:
Knowing where they started from and the crap they had to go through, I'll admit that I glow just a bit brighter whenever they receive these accolades, regardless of how I feel about most of these Korean award shows (lol). Congrats to these young men~~~ I hope their stars continue to shine brightly!

 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So Bts won some awards today, at MGMA (they were not present):

The Male Group
The Top Video (Daesang)
The Top Artist (Daesang)
The Top Performing Male Artist
The Genie Music Popularity
The Global Popularity

Congrats!
:pandalove:
:bigcatclap::bigcatclap::bigcatclap:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Knowing where they started from and the crap they had to go through, I'll admit that I glow just a bit brighter whenever they receive these accolades, regardless of how I feel about most of these Korean award shows (lol). Congrats to these young men~~~ I hope their stars continue to shine brightly!

tbh I had no idea that this award show exist lol, but I am still happy when they receive an award
its well deserved :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread