- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,371
- Reactions Received
- 11,118
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 330
- Fandom
- ReVeluv
- Gender
- Female
NICE I love how Jimmy is always hyping them upThe Roots playing IDOL on Fallon Tonight~
xD they do hahaI don't usually post in here but I know we can all appreciate how BTS and Dreamcatcher have many similarities:
They really do!I don't usually post in here but I know we can all appreciate how BTS and Dreamcatcher have many similarities:
That floofball is the ultimate bias wrecker, he really is.Tae's twitter updateYeontan is so cute
They are awfully photogenic! :llama_lovely:why are the dogs better-looking than the boys sometimes lol?
better than meThey really do!Innovative, dynamic, so talented, hard-working, doing something the market hasn't seen - they both deserve all the fame.
That floofball is the ultimate bias wrecker, he really is.
They are awfully photogenic! :llama_lovely:
hahaha I have a sharp nose, long curly hair and really pale skin so I can look like a witch when tired wheeeee. puts on Yeontan maskbetter than me
catch me in candid moment and you'll see a stupid idiot with her eyes rolled up, messy hair, and crinkly clothes xD
Got this from Reddit.If you want to see BTS in concert, you better move quick!
After selling out the United Kingdom's Wembley Stadium—one of the world's largest stadiums—in under 90 minutes, the group can now add another feat to their list of accomplishments. According to Vivid Seats’ fan data, BTS' recently announced Love Yourself: Speak Yourself stadium tour had huge first day sales on Friday (Mar. 1), outselling some of music's biggest stars, including the Rolling Stones, Cardi B, Korn, and Florida Georgia Line.
Their data also discovered that 75% of the fans who searched for tickets on their site were female and that BTS' Armys are becoming more diverse when it comes to age. In 2018, nearly 50% of fans were between the ages of 18-24 and this year that number is 39% because older fans between the ages of 24-35 are now searching for tickets, too.
But that's not all! BTS' ticket sale broke records for StubHub as well, marking the "highest concert tour on-sale date this year" for the web site and the company's third biggest in history after icons Elton John and Adele.
Just a nice article :DCome through Noona ARMY!!!
Ahh I love it that's so cool
Haha what's a anime club? Never heard of 'em. Definitely never attended one nope not me :llama_eyes:They are totally like the weebs in the anime club at my old college xD.I only went to one meeting, rip.
This was really funny, though. Someone should draw Suga in the Slam Dunk universe... Or draw OT7 in the Naruto universe. Ahhh, I wish I were artistic xD.
"No one trust Suga."
They all looked so adorable here.