The mv is here :queen:
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 21 February 2020 #1 The mv is here Reactions: MinSquishy, QueenGirlCrush, kinnie and 3 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 21 February 2020 #2 Reactions: kinnie, Evergreen and Darkseid
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 21 February 2020 #3 that was so awesome Reactions: kinnie and Evergreen
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 21 February 2020 #4 I still don't understand the meaning of the title the song isn't my style Reactions: kinnie and Evergreen
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 21 February 2020 #5 Loved it! Reactions: Evergreen
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 February 2020 #6 Ya'll THIS is the type of hip-hop-inspired track I was waiting for! It's still introspective but fun, hype and catchy! My guys are back! Reactions: Evergreen
Ya'll THIS is the type of hip-hop-inspired track I was waiting for! It's still introspective but fun, hype and catchy! My guys are back!
Zsh Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 64 Reactions Received 104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 December 2020 #7 I remember the time when I played this MV a thousand times. The BTS drumming, while Suga rapping is my favourite part of the coreography. Reactions: Evergreen
I remember the time when I played this MV a thousand times. The BTS drumming, while Suga rapping is my favourite part of the coreography.