- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,371
- Reactions Received
- 11,118
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 330
- Fandom
- ReVeluv
- Gender
- Female
I'm thinking it should come up immediately when it hits 12AM KST, but I'll edit if not.
I was tryna wait, but I was too damn excitedI thought it was out already smh![]()
*Me, never having seen AC*Arthdal Chronicles Season 2 never looked so good. :')
Just watch it. It's phenomenal. uwu*Me, never having seen AC*
I don't know what she said, but let's laugh.![]()
seems like everybody got movie vibesDoes anyone else get Maze Runner vide?
bring the theories onHey, hey, somebody who keeps up with the BTSU storylines unpack this MV for me. Place all your interpretations here! I'm interested, lol
I liked the MV. The dance break, of course, was my favorite part.
And Jungkook, it seems like that man is always running. Always.
Yeah, that was just the first thing that came to mindseems like everybody got movie vibes![]()
idk, it really is cinematicYeah, that was just the first thing that came to mind
so it as me questioning![]()
I'm thinking about the other mv's and trying to make connections but my last brain cell is dyingidk, it really is cinematic
same, I got a headacheI'm thinking about the other mv's and trying to make connections but my last brain cell is dying![]()
I know what to do! I'll rewatch all the mv's and then all write down all the important things in them and i can make my theoriessame, I got a headacheit's really different to the other MVs tbh... maybe the hoods are related to Fake love, other than that I have no clue