BTS Persona Theories (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok my brain is hurting... again. :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I honestly love these theories even tho I don't stan BTS like some ARMY's make me not bored when I am bored... idk if that made sense lmfao but all in all I love these theories
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
wow
:zoomeyes:

they always figure out a lot of stuff

why don't I get a notification? my username is there but nothing happens and its not the first
I’ll ask the admins if there is a problem :sanapray: I’m sorry for this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread