News BTS releasing a holiday remix of Butter in about an hour (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

@ARMY
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope this doesn’t come off wrong but I just want a Korean release from them before the year is over :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I hope this doesn’t come off wrong but I just want a Korean release from them before the year is over :umjicry:
I feel that, but it's unlikely to happen (?) I think. Hopefully, next year they release an album asap. That's needed for sure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love my boys to pieces, but IF THEY RELEASE ONE MORE FREAKING BUTTER REMIX-
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I love my boys to pieces, but IF THEY RELEASE ONE MORE FREAKING BUTTER REMIX-
well as of now they are little bit more restrained compared to the Dynamite remixes we got lol.

Gosh, I'm really hoping their next music release is an album pls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread