Audio BTS tournament Round 1 : The 2014 title tracks (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer ?

  • Boy in luv

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Danger

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Just one day

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • War of Hormone

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello and welcome to this BTS title tracks tournament. I will do a BTS tournament for the b-sides too.

In round one, one title track from each year will be selected since 2013 to 2018 since we only have one title track so far for 2019. And then the title tracks selected will compete against each other until the final.

Second battle for the round one : Boy in luv vs Danger vs Just one day vs War of hormone









The others matches :
- First battle, round one : No more dream vs We are bulletproof pt 2 vs N.O

It was really hard to choose between Boy in luv and Danger but I listen Boy in luv in a more regular basis

I am going to tag ARMYs. Let me know if you want to be tagged or not.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I like all of 'em, so I chose my chill bop, Just One Day. I also knew no one else had picked it, lol, so I have to root for the underdog.

So, just out of my feelings right now, Just One Day, then War of Hormone (mostly because of the Halloween Dance Practice video, smh -- it has a special place in my heart, okay), then Boy in Luv, then Danger.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just one day has been one of my favorites from them since I first stanned.
:lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread