- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,457
- Reactions Received
- 41,083
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 240,462
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
A fan commented on Weverse: "Don't get tattoos!!!!!!!!!"
V replied, "I'll deal with that on my own. But first, I did often talk about getting a friendship tattoo with the members all the time." V then added, "We will get a friendship tattoo some day. Please look forward to it".
He is an adult, let him do whatever he wants. He ain't needs your permission, pls.
@ARMY
V replied, "I'll deal with that on my own. But first, I did often talk about getting a friendship tattoo with the members all the time." V then added, "We will get a friendship tattoo some day. Please look forward to it".
He is an adult, let him do whatever he wants. He ain't needs your permission, pls.
@ARMY