:sj_weary: :sj_weary:
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 14 June 2019 #1 Reactions: Pigeon, Soleski, lexus and 5 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 14 June 2019 #2 @Jimin @lexus @KookievsCookie @GoldenBunny @blurryface @Soleski @potato @princesspeach @KimTaehyung @Seokjin @Tpse @Rhythmixx @Kaikat @kuroyuri @QueenGirlCrush @Jungkook @StarWarsBitch Reactions: Soleski, lexus, Wicked and 4 others
@Jimin @lexus @KookievsCookie @GoldenBunny @blurryface @Soleski @potato @princesspeach @KimTaehyung @Seokjin @Tpse @Rhythmixx @Kaikat @kuroyuri @QueenGirlCrush @Jungkook @StarWarsBitch
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 14 June 2019 #3 A BOP THOSE FUCKING VOCALS THO Reactions: Soleski, lexus, Wicked and 2 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 14 June 2019 #4 This is so good! I love it. Reactions: Soleski, lexus, Wicked and 1 other person
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 14 June 2019 #5 Never listened to Zara Larsson, but I am very satisfied with this collab. Love the vibe here. @Jungkook Your sig = my reaction to this song Spoiler: I'm Sick, Let me GifDance out I can do this all day, lemme stop Reactions: Jungkook, Soleski, lexus and 3 others
Never listened to Zara Larsson, but I am very satisfied with this collab. Love the vibe here. @Jungkook Your sig = my reaction to this song Spoiler: I'm Sick, Let me GifDance out I can do this all day, lemme stop
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 14 June 2019 #6 It’s really good. I love Zara even more now. I am glad that Taehyung get the chance to sing in his range. And Hobi. Reactions: Soleski, lexus, bulletproof and 1 other person
It’s really good. I love Zara even more now. I am glad that Taehyung get the chance to sing in his range. And Hobi.
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 14 June 2019 #7 hug me is crying Reactions: Soleski, lexus, bulletproof and 1 other person
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 14 June 2019 #8 It's has nice vocals... but for some reason it's... not my favorite. adding more to this comment: it just feels bland, like it's missing some oomph or a hook or something. I tried but I feel bored with it. Still love bts, just not this song. Reactions: Soleski, lexus and bulletproof
It's has nice vocals... but for some reason it's... not my favorite. adding more to this comment: it just feels bland, like it's missing some oomph or a hook or something. I tried but I feel bored with it. Still love bts, just not this song.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 15 June 2019 #9 It’s okay, but I don’t love it. Like my wifey said, it needs something more to it. Reactions: Soleski