Video Buddies are at this level of desperation now (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Someone went through the trouble of splicing together all of Viviz Maniac individual dance challenges with Sowon, Yerin and Yuju into one :pandatea:

​
Maybe using AI, cos when are gfriend 7?(ghost member to right of yerin LOL) Wish it's real some day tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Maybe using AI, cos when are gfriend 7?(ghost member to right of yerin LOL) Wish it's real some day tho.
Don't think so as it's the same with Sowons too so I think they had one of Yujus challenges as the base and Sowon and Yerin are just cropped videos to focus on them but at times Viviz come into frame on theirs too.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Don't think so as it's the same with Sowons too so I think they had one of Yujus challenges as the base and Sowon and Yerin are just cropped videos to focus on them but at times Viviz come into frame on theirs too.
I use photos hopefully which doesn't hv video editing but most video editing doesn't hv artifacts introduced afaict. Whereas I noticed to the left of eunha's leg near the end with sowon there's some hinky stuff tats not common in normal video editing but noticeable in non-video AI generated art.im no expert on AI anything but it feels like AI art to me, it's not deep fake tho. Just manipulated smh. I can't explain it properly as I'm no expert, just casually read about it.

The earliest dance challenge I rmbr is hyoyeon + SNSD dessert but no similar video of ALL 8 in 1 video exist(s) before. Suggesting my feeling could be right.or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
I use photos hopefully which doesn't hv video editing but most video editing doesn't hv artifacts introduced afaict. Whereas I noticed to the left of eunha's leg near the end with sowon there's some hinky stuff tats not common in normal video editing but noticeable in non-video AI generated art.im no expert on AI anything but it feels like AI art to me, it's not deep fake tho. Just manipulated smh. I can't explain it properly as I'm no expert, just casually read about it.

The earliest dance challenge I rmbr is hyoyeon + SNSD dessert but no similar video of ALL 8 in 1 video exist(s) before. Suggesting my feeling could be right.or not.
The poster said they made it so doesn't sound like they did it with AI as it wasn't mentioned at all.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The poster said they made it so doesn't sound like they did it with AI as it wasn't mentioned at all.
Yeah ppl making AI art as opposed to using photoshop or Adobe premiere don't usually mention they're using AI/LLM software/apps in my limited reading; as they think using a prompt is the same as hvg skill in video/cg editing. Iv spent yrs learning graphics software n working in printing stickers but I'm still at a loss making sign as nice as yili or eclipsoul(different skill set/design mentality).

But if u think its not AI art, it doesn't explain the artifacts I noticed as video editing software doesn't introduce such noticeable details as I mentioned while AI art is notorious in the websites I hv read for such obvious things as 6 fingers n Extra hands/arms/legs which fits the things I noticed here. I think they dint spend time splicing however many dance challenge videos with sowon, yerin n yuju as just inputting the videos n making a prompt to an AI/LLM software/app, much like using deep fake software just a different application.

Just my take tho, if u disagree so be it. (Or it could be a consciously edited video adding artifacts but I'm doubtful)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Yeah ppl making AI art as opposed to using photoshop or Adobe premiere don't usually mention they're using AI/LLM software/apps in my limited reading; as they think using a prompt is the same as hvg skill in video/cg editing. Iv spent yrs learning graphics software n working in printing stickers but I'm still at a loss making sign as nice as yili or eclipsoul(different skill set/design mentality).

But if u think its not AI art, it doesn't explain the artifacts I noticed as video editing software doesn't introduce such noticeable details as I mentioned while AI art is notorious in the websites I hv read for such obvious things as 6 fingers n Extra hands/arms/legs which fits the things I noticed here. I think they dint spend time splicing however many dance challenge videos with sowon, yerin n yuju as just inputting the videos n making a prompt to an AI/LLM software/app, much like using deep fake software just a different application.

Just my take tho, if u disagree so be it. (Or it could be a consciously edited video adding artifacts but I'm doubtful)
The thing is that Sowon and Yerin aren't super imposed into the video of Yujus challenge and it's just the videos playing with some blending so it doesn't stand out as much and why there's a blurry line in between Sowon and Eunha and Yerin and Umji since it's overlapping and relatively just not a good job of splicing videos together which leads me more to believe it's just a rough edit like they mention.

If Sowon and Yerin looked more in the video itself then I'd be more inclined to the idea that it is AI but the fact it's just 3 videos playing with 2 of them cropped to hide portions even though at the end you see Yerin and Viviz as a whole like their challenge says to me someone could edit this a lot better and this isn't their forte.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The thing is that Sowon and Yerin aren't super imposed into the video of Yujus challenge and it's just the videos playing with some blending so it doesn't stand out as much and why there's a blurry line in between Sowon and Eunha and Yerin and Umji since it's overlapping and relatively just not a good job of splicing videos together which leads me more to believe it's just a rough edit like they mention.

If Sowon and Yerin looked more in the video itself then I'd be more inclined to the idea that it is AI but the fact it's just 3 videos playing with 2 of them cropped to hide portions even though at the end you see Yerin and Viviz as a whole like their challenge says to me someone could edit this a lot better and this isn't their forte.
I finally read the translated tweet, n it seems to me now tat it could be either-i lean towards cgi/video editing but now I'm just not sure as I'm unfamiliar with AI video prompts; it could be a blend of both or like u say-the user isn't especially expert at splicing; it's just the juxtaposition tat makes me doubtful its fully video editing without AI inputs. If I knew AI art/video prompt software/apps at all, I might be more certain.

The background being uniform also could go either way, AI art or normal video editing. So now I'm uncertain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread