Buddying in bandwagon (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's all things I have mentioned ^^;

While KNK's is one of my favorite songs, I slightly prefer Red over it. I also ranked it higher in my year end list as well.

Tbh the last question should been easiest for u... :we_kpopsourcing:
What was the last question again? :susPepe:
Oh right borders lol. I misunderstood the question :pandarolleyes:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What was the last question again? :susPepe:
Oh right borders lol. I misunderstood the question :pandarolleyes:
I don't think anyone has understood what's it about xd but at least there is just two answers..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
4/10 but that's not important

the important thing is

The Promised Neverland was great what did you like about it?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
4/10 but that's not important

the important thing is

The Promised Neverland was great what did you like about it?
It was pretty intense and kept it up with good twists. The final episode was great finisher for the season, it felt really satisfying : )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It was pretty intense and kept it up with good twists. The final episode was great finisher for the season, it felt really satisfying : )
It's one of my favorite new animes :junweary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I failed miserably but I expected no less :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread