Appreciation 🔥🔥🔥Buff Dwaekki🔥🔥🔥 (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
1678392528634.png


:pepecry1: :zoomeyes::ankha::nekoshy::mork::sj_weary:

@Stay​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
:wat: Tbh, I don’t like when someone is this buff, but it’s good for him, if he is happy, I’m happy, too.
Same. I even think Wonho's is a bit too much.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Not just a bit. :sicatape: Not my taste, but he can do whatever he wants with his own body.
When he was in Monsta X right before he left, I think that was a good physic for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
When he was in Monsta X right before he left, I think that was a good physic for him.
HOWEVER. I do love that man. So, his ultra buff is an expectation to an extent.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread