@bulletproof (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I ain't looking at threads you've made in 1 week! I wasn't all here last week!

since the 23rd of april you have made 100 threads and I have made 120!
Want a cookie now since you can't get a customizable badge :pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Want a cookie now since you can't get a customizable badge :pandatea:
You think I am doing this for a badge? Nah fam! I'm doing this for the 1st place spot!

Do athletes participate in the olympics to get the medal or are they there to win?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and maruberry

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You think I am doing this for a badge? Nah fam! I'm doing this for the 1st place spot!

Do athletes participate in the olympics to get the medal or are they there to win?
They participate for both tho, they want to win meaning they want the golden medal which you can't have through achieving 1st here:taemsip:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They participate for both tho, they want to win meaning they want the golden medal which you can't have through achieving 1st here:taemsip:
I want to be the no.1! Rewards be damned, this is a question of pride and not reward!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Good point! anyways good luck but try to make threads the users can participate in, more fun overall :p
I like to mix things up! I can't have this site become a dry prune that is more innocent than my little 8 yearold sister!
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread