Trading Bunch of VG/Anime Cards (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bleach Uryū Ishida, Bleach Mizuiro Kojima, Bleach Isshin Kurosaki, Inuyasha Miroku, Jujutsu Kaisen Megumi
1653005021247.png
1653005026865.png
1653005034050.png
1653005088719.png
1653005131464.png


Looking for:
Key 2
Stardew Cards I don't have
BP Cards I don't have
NCT Dream I don't have (normal and AF)
Animal cards
Some other cards, just give me an offer and I'll consider it! :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and litc

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'm interested in your one piece jimbei but i'm not sure if i have something you'd want :pepelook:
We could do a multi part trade with Tickita if tickita isn’t looking to keep her Jennie commons, you give her Jongho (also if you aren’t looking to keep him) and I get Jennie and you get Jinbei? Or do you want to keep Jongho?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
We could do a multi part trade with Tickita if tickita isn’t looking to keep her Jennie commons, you give her Jongho (also if you aren’t looking to keep him) and I get Jennie and you get Jinbei? Or do you want to keep Jongho?
jongho is up for trade so i'm fine with doing that if tickita agrees
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have Diddy Kong and Teru Mikami for Sailor Pluto? :susPepe:
Can we do one of them for Sailor Pluto and one for a debt? If @litc would take them for the Rose card which they seem to want them :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Can we do one of them for Sailor Pluto and one for a debt? If @litc would take them for the Rose card which they seem to want them :lisalaugh:
how abt you trade your sailor pluto to lex for the super mario and I give you rose rare for him plus common debt? bc I might need someone else to get the death note :runrunrun: :runrunrun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how abt you trade your sailor pluto to lex for the super mario and I give you rose rare for him plus common debt? bc I might need someone else to get the death note :runrunrun: :runrunrun:
That works for me :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread