But can you guys Aegyo tho ? :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 August 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
10
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
By now most people know what Aegyo is, so to put it to the test I went to KCON LA last weekend to see who can actually do it, and I made a VLOG about it below:

Aegyo KCON LA 2019

Warning: Can be cringey ;)

This my first post so if I'm not allowed to put my vid link here, apologize in advance, and lmk :)

So my question is, can you guys aegyo, tho?
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
By now most people know what Aegyo is, so to put it to the test I went to KCON LA last weekend to see who can actually do it, and I made a VLOG about it below:

Aegyo KCON LA 2019

Warning: Can be cringey ;)

This my first post so if I'm not allowed to put my vid link here, apologize in advance, and lmk :)

So my question is, can you guys aegyo, tho?
definently not
 
  • Like
Reactions: truetalent and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: people did tell me I am natrually cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread