Bye everyone (1 Viewer)

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
naevis i am basically begging you to not do this. you are loved and cared for by so many people esp from here. youre such an amazing and sweet person and if we were to lose you, then idk what we would do. you deserve everything naevis please dont do this.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Bye everyone, I wish you all the best :)
If you're leaving the site
please take good care of yourself
please dont hurt yourself
we care about you so much:pandasad:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Don't naevis, you're a really good friend to me :(. Seeing you leave will be devastating.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
No one would care, even if people on this forum do, the people who truly know me don't. My friends won't care, they may miss my presence, but they won't miss me myself. My family will get hurt but they'll be so much more better off. My brother would finally stop hating me. Everyone in my college hates me and this stupid boy keeps asking me to be his girlfriend as a joke. I was born as a stupid raccoon and my parents should have aborted me. So yes, I will be wreckless because I am done, with everyone.
Naevis
i cant say that i know exactly how you feel since we are living different lives and are going through many different issues
but i can say that i can understand the feeling of feeling hated and its not from other people, the hatred came from me cause i would always shame myself for making so many regretful desicions and it has effected me in many ways
if you call friends who barely care about you in irl then those arent friends, i had a bed friend and after a horrible experience i can tell the difference between a true real friend verses a backstabing one/ a non caring one
my Choir Teacher once told me (and the class) that if you choose to take your own life, then you really dont know what people will think, ypu wont know how they truly feel, you dont know every thought they have inside, you dont know if they will have a million regrets and that taking your own life is a selfish thing cause not only are you taking away your special life, you are taking away the chance to find truly good people who do truly care about you

you may not see it in this moment but Naevis, i can promise you that this wont bring any peace to anyone, you will let all the hate and neativity win, dont let it win Naevis, ik you are stronger than this
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I think you're in the US but please seek some help
Canada

@naevis, we already talked about your problems. Do you remember?

I'd like to introduce you to a guy named Nick Vujicic. What's so special about him? Look at him. But more importantly, listen to what he has to say.



I don't need to tell you again that you can contact me anytime. My offer stands as long as I'm a member here. But I'm no psychologist and so my options for help are limited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,149
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Canada

@naevis, we already talked about your problems. Do you remember?

I'd like to introduce you to a guy named Nick Vujicic. What's so special about him? Look at him. But more importantly, listen to what he has to say.



I don't need to tell you again that you can contact me anytime. My offer stands as long as I'm a member here. But I'm no psychologist and so my options for help are limited.
canada it is there are still lots of resources for naevis to seek out in canada

the link does contain canadian resources as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hope you can find the help you need.
I have been there like you and it was hard
but I feel a lot happier among people I call fam.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Please don't do that Naevis :( your so wonderful, you are helpful, kind and an angel to have around here, we would be absolutely heartbroken if u did that
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Naevis, DON'T! There are a lot of people who care about you, us included. You're a great girl, and we and a lot of other people would be so crushed if you took your own life. Please get help, I'm begging you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread