C-POP recomdations please (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My friend on Twitter want me to start listening to cpop but I don't know where to start.

Please can I have some recommendations
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My friend on Twitter want me to start listening to cpop but I don't know where to start.

Please can I have some recommendations
Stan Duan Aojuan :)



Rocket girls if they ever figure out a discography :)




although considering the turmoil i am not really focused on other than RG members occasionally.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
If you're anywhere other than China, you can only really access his songs on Spotify and occasionally on youtube,, but Gong is one of my favorites. He is a solo artist/composer, so it might not be what you're looking for, but I love his music a lot.

 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,398
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
Here are some recommendations I got when I asked for some cpop recommendations.

 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Now I KNOW I'm being a basic bitch here... but stan WayV


Very basic but I haven't listened to them yet so will definitely check them out :taesquish:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Very basic but I haven't listened to them yet so will definitely check them out :taesquish:
...WayV are the most chaotic of all babies too... Like... No group more chaotic and messy than WayV exists... Half the time they struggle to understand eachother and their leader is the only one with braincells in the group and he too is slowly going insane from taking care of 6 chaotic kids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
...WayV are the most chaotic of all babies too... Like... No group more chaotic and messy than WayV exists... Half the time they struggle to understand eachother and their leader is the only one with braincells in the group and he too is slowly going insane from taking care of 6 chaotic kids.
If they're more chaotic than seventeen will definitely need to check them out :haylul:

Seventeen basically share 1 brain cell
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If they're more chaotic than seventeen will definitely need to check them out :haylul:

Seventeen basically share 1 brain cell
WayV are worse... WAYYY WORSE! SVT members are all at least able to function alone, but WayV are helpless without the leader!

These be some quotes:

"We are all immature, besides Kun"
"Whenever I have a problem, no matter where, I just call Kun, he knows what to do!"
"Kun is like a parent to us"

And that is ignoring the fact they used to call Kun-mama a lot, but then Kun banned it, so they don't do that anymore... But banning it is also such mom behaviour that I don't think it helped.

WayV has 7 members and they speak 7 languages. The communication is a mess.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WayV are worse... WAYYY WORSE! SVT members are all at least able to function alone, but WayV are helpless without the leader!

These be some quotes:

"We are all immature, besides Kun"
"Whenever I have a problem, no matter where, I just call Kun, he knows what to do!"
"Kun is like a parent to us"

And that is ignoring the fact they used to call Kun-mama a lot, but then Kun banned it, so they don't do that anymore... But banning it is also such mom behaviour that I don't think it helped.

WayV has 7 members and they speak 7 languages. The communication is a mess.
They sound like a mess and I love it

I can barely speak my first language with out messing up so how can they communicate :areyouforreal:

I love anything chaotic so this definitely something to check out
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WayV are worse... WAYYY WORSE! SVT members are all at least able to function alone, but WayV are helpless without the leader!

These be some quotes:

"We are all immature, besides Kun"
"Whenever I have a problem, no matter where, I just call Kun, he knows what to do!"
"Kun is like a parent to us"

And that is ignoring the fact they used to call Kun-mama a lot, but then Kun banned it, so they don't do that anymore... But banning it is also such mom behaviour that I don't think it helped.

WayV has 7 members and they speak 7 languages. The communication is a mess.
Also papa coups and mama Yoon
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Also papa coups and mama Yoon
Those 2 are parents nowhere NEAR to the extent Kun is... Kun packed the youngest members bags on their variety show, because the youngest was doing it too messily and Kun couldn't stand it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Those 2 are parents nowhere NEAR to the extent Kun is... Kun packed the youngest members bags on their variety show, because the youngest was doing it too messily and Kun couldn't stand it.
Definitely got to appreciate a hard workigmng parent
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Definitely got to appreciate a hard workigmng parent
I know I am kind of a hypocrite after I just went off about what great of a parent he is, but Kun is so underappreciated... most NCTzens and Weishenies forget about Kun entirely outside of his parent role...

He is also just generally a total angel of a human who never seems to get angry, always helps out everybody, works out everyday to better himself and wants to produce music...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
How about Jolin Tsai? That's where I started and I haven't looked back since.
And Rainie Yang as well maybe?
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know I am kind of a hypocrite after I just went off about what great of a parent he is, but Kun is so underappreciated... most NCTzens and Weishenies forget about Kun entirely outside of his parent role...

He is also just generally a total angel of a human who never seems to get angry, always helps out everybody, works out everyday to better himself and wants to produce music...
Ahhhh a person to look up to a true inspiration

Its sad to hear that he gets forgotten about I couldn't imagine forgetting about one of the seventeen members and if I did I'd feel extremely bad because they all put in so much hard work that they all need to be appreciated
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ahhhh a person to look up to a true inspiration

Its sad to hear that he gets forgotten about I couldn't imagine forgetting about one of the seventeen members and if I did I'd feel extremely bad because they all put in so much hard work that they all need to be appreciated
WayV are overall kinda underappreciated... A lot of the NCTzens don't really follow WayV that much, even when they claim to be OT21... A lot of the NCTzens only care about the members who were promoting in NCT-U and NCT 127 before already aka Winwin, Ten and Lucas...

If I could get an euro for every time I see somebody claim they are a fan of WayV and then prove to me in the next sentence that they don't know shit about the group, I would be rich...
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ahhhh a person to look up to a true inspiration

Its sad to hear that he gets forgotten about I couldn't imagine forgetting about one of the seventeen members and if I did I'd feel extremely bad because they all put in so much hard work that they all need to be appreciated
I hear a lot of people actually forget about dino which upsets me because his dancing is amazing and not only is he in the performance unit he is also one of the rappers
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread