Calling all oppalogists (1 Viewer)

Are you?

  • oppalogist and proud!

  • GGs for life


Results are only viewable after voting.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean, I'm a fan of boy groups but that doesn't mean I'm going to deny if they've done something wrong (especially if it were criminal in nature and to the extent of the current scandals/crimes) or try to defend them, give them a free pass or what have you. I wouldn't do it for the women in the girl groups that I support and am a fan of, either.

:llama_tea:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread