- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So people were praising the girls for these encore vocals.
I saw an article about it and the comments are complaining
about how this wasn't impressive because their songs aren't vocally hard.
I'm just going to be straight up.
Yeah, New Jeans songs aren't crazy challenging.
BUT at least the songs aren't forcing them to sing out of range.
Not forcing them to strain the ever-living shit out of their vocals.
Most songs lately expect too much from the vocalists.
And yes, that does say something about the poor training within the industry.
But I wish companies would be more conscious of NOT pushing their idols too much vocally
until they are actually at the level where they can comfortably push their vocals
without destroying their chords.
This may not be crazy impressive but to me, it shows that HYBE is at least
giving New Jeans songs that won't, early on, destroy their vocals.
So, BYE!