Can an older man find an 18 year old woman attractive? (1 Viewer)

Can an older man find an 18 year old woman attractive?


  • Total voters
    5
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
People care about this a lot. I'm going to use myself as an example. I'm almost 40 and I think an 18 year old adult idol is attractive. There's about a 20 year age difference. Would you consider that wrong?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,524
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Legally, its fine, as long as you aren’t trying to like hit on a minor or something (that’s disgusting). But 18 is a legal adult, you’re a legal adult, its fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean it depends on the age gap. As far as idols go I think it's okay to find them attractive as long as their of age and it's not in a sexual way :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
😀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
This has became such a big deal tbh, anyone can be attractive, even a toddler can be pretty next to other toddlers. Pretty is just a simple adjective. I guess westerners make a bigger deal of that adjective, depending on who uses it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread