People care about this a lot. I'm going to use myself as an example. I'm almost 40 and I think an 18 year old adult idol is attractive. There's about a 20 year age difference. Would you consider that wrong?
Legally, its fine, as long as you aren’t trying to like hit on a minor or something (that’s disgusting). But 18 is a legal adult, you’re a legal adult, its fine.
This has became such a big deal tbh, anyone can be attractive, even a toddler can be pretty next to other toddlers. Pretty is just a simple adjective. I guess westerners make a bigger deal of that adjective, depending on who uses it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.