Stranger things have happened.
But at this point in time, YGE is being hit back to back to back with scandals -- business tax evasion, artist(s) and associates embroiled in the club controversy, alleged prostitution and rape allegations, alleged preferential treatment of artist(s) in the army. Also, we have to remember that when you're down, people tend to bring up past offenses as well (regardless of whether i-fans take them seriously -- e.g., marijuana).
So I personally believe that it would be best to postpone any comeback from the company because this is not a time to say, "Oh well, business as usual. Time to promote." I mean, they can, but I don't know how well it will be received? Perhaps fans and the GP will acknowledge that BP (and some other artists) are not directly involved in the scandals and support them, but public reception can be iffy.
(Also, we have to consider investors... What's the likelihood of investors staying if YGE does not, sooner than later, move forward?)
Somebody with business and marketing sense learn me something.