- Joined
- 3 April 2020
- Messages
- 156
- Reactions Received
- 509
- Location
- Monbebe World
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Can Shownu just release a solo song already
Minhyuk released a mixtape and has posted covers,
Wonho produced songs (and was going to have had a solo before Starship robbed us)
Kihyun has posted covers and sang OSTs,
Hyungwon had a collaboration with Hongbin and released songs as H.ONE,
Jooheon has released mixtapes
and I.M has also released mixtapes.
If Shownu does ever release a solo I hope it's r&b because it fits so well with his voice~
Minhyuk released a mixtape and has posted covers,
Wonho produced songs (and was going to have had a solo before Starship robbed us)
Kihyun has posted covers and sang OSTs,
Hyungwon had a collaboration with Hongbin and released songs as H.ONE,
Jooheon has released mixtapes
and I.M has also released mixtapes.
If Shownu does ever release a solo I hope it's r&b because it fits so well with his voice~