Appreciation Can I adopt Chenle? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No really? Can I adopt Chenle? I know he is only like a month younger than me, but can I adopt Chenle? I'm being serious over here!

He is so adorable and cute and just the best!

This is it... This is the thread! I've got no pictures or videos to show you. This is just the bare and beautiful truth. Chenle is amazing, Chenle is cute and I want to adopt him.

End of story, goodbye!
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
he's also just a month younger than me and i find him so adorable, his laugh gives me life
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Im ok with this if i can adopt Jaemin and Jisung
Jaemin 5 years 3 months 14 days younger then me
Jisung 6 years 9 months 6 days.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
All yours! I will have my hands full enough with Chenle!
Hands full?
He has brought his own house already
In seoul of all places [average at a million per]
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread