- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
He's been killing me lately poor wonpil doesn't stand a chance
I saw this just today and I'm shocked can he really just not kill me for a little bit ugh. (I'm looking at you too, Jae)
Like WHAT
can I have some of that range??? granted jae and younghyun did squawk quite a fair bit but still oh my god. I will sacrifice my soul to be younghyun. Satan get ready for the mess that is me.
10/10 would tap that. J'aimerais s'envoyer en l'air par Younhyun. Je mourrais pour Younghyun.
I saw this just today and I'm shocked can he really just not kill me for a little bit ugh. (I'm looking at you too, Jae)
Like WHAT
can I have some of that range??? granted jae and younghyun did squawk quite a fair bit but still oh my god. I will sacrifice my soul to be younghyun. Satan get ready for the mess that is me.
10/10 would tap that. J'aimerais s'envoyer en l'air par Younhyun. Je mourrais pour Younghyun.