- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I have the best children in the world!okay mommy~~
CHEER MY MOMMY UP PEOPLE![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have the best children in the world!okay mommy~~
CHEER MY MOMMY UP PEOPLE![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
yes mommyI have the best children in the world!
I slept most of the day, so don't feel uselessI'm feeling tired and just generally down... Somebody cheer me up a bit!
3 more days of working and that will be me!I slept most of the day, so don't feel useless
Woozi at ISAC is a completely different from Woozi at any other time and place!![]()
Here's a Woozi for you^![]()
I would love to, but atm I'm working on some things, so I can't!We can talk on Discord if you'd like.