Can someone give me a history of Kpopsource? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Legend says we’re still being blessed by an amazing user who made this all happen :sanapray:

Legends aside, this is one of the best forums I’ve joined.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bless our Supreme Leader @Bae Joo-hyun who I've stanned since her days as Cosmic :pepeheart:

I personally joined in November but treated this place as my side hoe unfortunately, but eventually I got tired of AKP and moved permanently here in February. I have more posts here despite there being lesser members and threads so you can tell how much I love this place, and the fact that the admin and mods are super accessible and responsive helps :sanapray:

Also aesthetically, feature wise, the emojis, it blows other forums away.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I hope I wasn't one of the ones that caused you stress on allkpop.

You sound like a real sweet heart.

You've done a fantastic job with this place.

We will never let it die.
Actually people used to get mad with your trolling but there was some better reasons to get mad imo

But it seems they are still mad these days, but for other reasons lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread