Can Someone Introduce Me To... (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Rand is the only Lovelyz stan I can think of @RandAlThor
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
LOVELYZ?

I just watched a video of Lee Mijoo



and realized I need to know this group in general.

Can I get a starter pack?
music or variety..
We have 8 members Baby Soul, Jiae, Jisoo, Mijoo, Kei, Jin, Sujeong, and Yein. They debuted in November 12, 2014 under Woollim Entertainment.


super rookies with RV, Winner , got7


Mijoo and Jisoo are the crazy duo add yein and you have serious chaos potential.

ill put together some stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Good looking out @MiraeTheFuture :saranghae:

@RandAlThor :sakUwu:
:sanapray:

No rush tho if you do, lol
trying for WI its hard older subbed stuff got killed.


the first appearance in 3 eps no Jisoo because of the ongoing BS that held her out of the official debut.







christmas 2015 3 each from 3 top team 2 blew up after this.














should be in order


they also have 6 season of lovelyz diaries on line


an insane amount of vlives.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I should get more into them too. I love their music and Kei is one of the sweetest.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thank you @RandAlThor!

You’ve given me much to delve into :sanapray:

You are the user of the month in my heart
:wimwim: :pepeheart:
SN: I do not know who the actual UotM is,
no shade lol
If you want music recs. I have all the albums and have ripped every song to my pl (its a bit big now with 800+ just kpop songs) but i really like them.
Went to a fan sign on my last trip to korea and they were very sweet people.
I tend to prefer lives over videos so i will post a few.










MBC's compilation
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread