- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So, since the first time I watched Dreamcatcher's Scream MV, I wanted to make a Gahyeon gif to use as dp.
I tried to make one via ezgif, but the quality sucks, as you can see:
I managed to catch the exact moment I wanted, also lowered the speed (it's way faster in the MV), but as you can see the quality is very poor.
Would anyone be able to help me and make a good gif of this moment, that I could use as dp (so not that big size)? Maybe even shorter, but at least getting the close up on her face.
Anyway, thanks in advance
I tried to make one via ezgif, but the quality sucks, as you can see:
I managed to catch the exact moment I wanted, also lowered the speed (it's way faster in the MV), but as you can see the quality is very poor.
Would anyone be able to help me and make a good gif of this moment, that I could use as dp (so not that big size)? Maybe even shorter, but at least getting the close up on her face.
Anyway, thanks in advance
The moment is at 2:17