COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Can someone talk to me? [Death (of others) Trigger Warning] (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
NOT A SUICIDE NOTE- Just want to make that clear.

I just can't.

Too many people are dying around me and I can't take it.

3 years ago- My Best friend and Aunt both killed themselves, one by cutting one by hanging.

Now- A kid from my school killed himself.
I feel responsible.
I reported him the yesterday for messing with someone. He killed himself last night.
Am I just the cause of this? I can't understand why people keep dropping around me... I'm seriously considering isolating myself and dropping all of my friends. I don't want anyone else to die around me and it seems that anyone I come into contact with are falling into the same hole as me, face first. I hate that people do this. I've considered it many times but haven't completely followed through. But the fact that they have, makes me wonder how I still exist.

Someone please talk to me... I really need someone right now.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
He probably had much bigger issues that you couldn't have known about, it's not your fault and you couldn't know if that was what broke him but i'd find it hard to believe it was getting in trouble otherwise he would've been more careful.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’m really sorry to hear, but I’m sure he had his own background... we only see the surface in people

also it’s very good that you seek people to talk to, because this is a serious issue and we can talk to you about this,you’re not alone

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hey MinSquishy,

I kind of understand what you are going though. Right before I started HS my to be HS was deamed cursed. So many kids had died in that highschool one year so many people feared going to school. One of the girls dying right by my house by a negligent driver who got off scott free of charges. There was some suicides, a lot of dumb drivers.
Loss is nothing easy, and for a class coming into carnage there was plenty of fear. Then to next year see so many grieving students. Then our year took several hits, mostly accidents. I had to quit one job because as much as I hated my classmates I didn't want ot bury one.

Step one it is okay to grieve and don't ever think you are grieving in the wrong way. Unless you are thinking harming yourself, just let yourself cope. Talking to a school counclier if avaliable will do lots to speak to someone you don't know. It does help if you feel like you'd be passing your grief on to others.

Step Two: Unless you were a bully or you actually killed the person on purpose don't blame yourself. No matter how much you try you cannot save everyone. No matter how much you try to search for signs chances are you won't find any. It's easy to say stop blaming yourself, but I will tell you taht is not what I am going to say. I am going to say stop asking yourself those questions you keep asking your self. Stop questioning everything that happened and let this person have their rest.

From my experience of suicides it's usually the ones you don't expect that actually follow through. They never looked depressed they always seemed happy. God how many times I herd that. Happiness is a very deceptive mask. Being fine is a very deceptive mask. Loneliness is often the path that guides this. Give a person a hug every now and agian remind them how much you care. And remember, life a bitch, sometimes shit will happen.

You need to live your life you need to live on. It's hard as fuck to continue on leaving those we cared about in teh past. But to keep their memory alive we need to move on. It's not going to be some next day rise and shine your feeling fine, no. Just one day you'll wake up and it'll be a bit easier to start the day.

It's not your fault, and there is nothing you could have done.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm not sure what to say, so I will just write about my thoughts about suicide and suicidal feels.

People don't really commit suicide out of small things, it's usually long build up that just might not be showing to anyone. There is mental health issues behind, failures of living, feeling trapped and hopeless, looking to way out. There might be outer reasons why someone gets suicidal, but it's only cause those outer reasons become someone's inner, something their thoughts and feelings are wrapped around. So in the end that suffering comes from inside.

My professor who has studied suicide called it persons last attempt to survive, where the idea of suicide becomes glorified in persons suicidal persons mind almost noble. I think this definitely true, that it's seemed as way to "survive" and also glorified. But those feelings are misguided, and if people holded on they would snap out of it wondering why they even got to that mental place and be glad they got out of it eventually. People say that it gets better, but it does eventually. It just sometimes takes a long long time. But things change, circumstances, mindsets, surroundings.

I think it's important to hang on cause life itself is most precious thing person can have. You only get one. Making it end yourself would be such waste. I hope you hang in there as well. Awful things happen, but there is good things in life always. Even if they are sometimes just smallest things like new movie or kpop album to look forward. But there is always something when u look into it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
He probably had much bigger issues that you couldn't have known about, it's not your fault and you couldn't know if that was what broke him but i'd find it hard to believe it was getting in trouble otherwise he would've been more careful.
I’m really sorry to hear, but I’m sure he had his own background... we only see the surface in people

also it’s very good that you seek people to talk to, because this is a serious issue and we can talk to you about this,you’re not alone
Hey MinSquishy,

I kind of understand what you are going though. Right before I started HS my to be HS was deamed cursed. So many kids had died in that highschool one year so many people feared going to school. One of the girls dying right by my house by a negligent driver who got off scott free of charges. There was some suicides, a lot of dumb drivers.
Loss is nothing easy, and for a class coming into carnage there was plenty of fear. Then to next year see so many grieving students. Then our year took several hits, mostly accidents. I had to quit one job because as much as I hated my classmates I didn't want ot bury one.

Step one it is okay to grieve and don't ever think you are grieving in the wrong way. Unless you are thinking harming yourself, just let yourself cope. Talking to a school counclier if avaliable will do lots to speak to someone you don't know. It does help if you feel like you'd be passing your grief on to others.

Step Two: Unless you were a bully or you actually killed the person on purpose don't blame yourself. No matter how much you try you cannot save everyone. No matter how much you try to search for signs chances are you won't find any. It's easy to say stop blaming yourself, but I will tell you taht is not what I am going to say. I am going to say stop asking yourself those questions you keep asking your self. Stop questioning everything that happened and let this person have their rest.

From my experience of suicides it's usually the ones you don't expect that actually follow through. They never looked depressed they always seemed happy. God how many times I herd that. Happiness is a very deceptive mask. Being fine is a very deceptive mask. Loneliness is often the path that guides this. Give a person a hug every now and agian remind them how much you care. And remember, life a bitch, sometimes shit will happen.

You need to live your life you need to live on. It's hard as fuck to continue on leaving those we cared about in teh past. But to keep their memory alive we need to move on. It's not going to be some next day rise and shine your feeling fine, no. Just one day you'll wake up and it'll be a bit easier to start the day.

It's not your fault, and there is nothing you could have done.
I'm not sure what to say, so I will just write about my thoughts about suicide and suicidal feels.

People don't really commit suicide out of small things, it's usually long build up that just might not be showing to anyone. There is mental health issues behind, failures of living, feeling trapped and hopeless, looking to way out. There might be outer reasons why someone gets suicidal, but it's only cause those outer reasons become someone's inner, something their thoughts and feelings are wrapped around. So in the end that suffering comes from inside.

My professor who has studied suicide called it persons last attempt to survive, where the idea of suicide becomes glorified in persons suicidal persons mind almost noble. I think this definitely true, that it's seemed as way to "survive" and also glorified. But those feelings are misguided, and if people holded on they would snap out of it wondering why they even got to that mental place and be glad they got out of it eventually. People say that it gets better, but it does eventually. It just sometimes takes a long long time. But things change, circumstances, mindsets, surroundings.

I think it's important to hang on cause life itself is most precious thing person can have. You only get one. Making it end yourself would be such waste. I hope you hang in there as well. Awful things happen, but there is good things in life always. Even if they are sometimes just smallest things like new movie or kpop album to look forward. But there is always something when u look into it.
I really appreciate you guys... I've been in a tough position today... Thank you for helping.

Such a bitter-sweet birthday...

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I really appreciate you guys... I've been in a tough position today... Thank you for helping.

You can message me anytime if you ever need to talk and I hope you at least kinda enjoy your birthday

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You can message me anytime if you ever need to talk and I hope you at least kinda enjoy your birthday
I will. Thank you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
NOT A SUICIDE NOTE- Just want to make that clear.

I just can't.

Too many people are dying around me and I can't take it.

3 years ago- My Best friend and Aunt both killed themselves, one by cutting one by hanging.

Now- A kid from my school killed himself.
I feel responsible.
I reported him the yesterday for messing with someone. He killed himself last night.
Am I just the cause of this? I can't understand why people keep dropping around me... I'm seriously considering isolating myself and dropping all of my friends. I don't want anyone else to die around me and it seems that anyone I come into contact with are falling into the same hole as me, face first. I hate that people do this. I've considered it many times but haven't completely followed through. But the fact that they have, makes me wonder how I still exist.

Someone please talk to me... I really need someone right now.
We don't know for sure yet, they said they are still investgating!
Please just don't hurt youself over this, it wasn't your fault.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
We don't know for sure yet, they said they are still investgating!
Please just don't hurt youself over this, it wasn't your fault.
It was confirmed that it was a suicide. They are just investigating how it happened...

I'll try not to... it's just hard.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
..............i-i...why though?...it can't be possible...she said they where still investigating!

i know.....
Meaning they are trying to find out how he... You know, did it.

Yeah... If it gets worse, I'm going home.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I don't understand why would he do this...i-i wanna go home...
Shh.. I'll stay for you, ok? I'll be in the library. Crying probably... You can meet me there after class. Just let your teacher know over email.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

No problem, I’m really sorry it happened, especially on your birthday... you don’t need to thank me, please be careful and don’t blame yourself

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
No problem, I’m really sorry it happened, especially on your birthday... you don’t need to thank me, please be careful and don’t blame yourself
Alright... Thank you still though..

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you know you can talk to me whenever. I am always there for you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread