Appreciation Can we just appreciate an underrated idol with orange hair? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my love :pandalove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
So pretty... But yes I can... Doesn't one of the members from A.C.E. have orange hair.
There are many idols who have orange hair, a couple of examples:



But my point is Handong needs more appreciation and I think she looks great in orange hair.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So pretty... But yes I can... Doesn't one of the members from A.C.E. have orange hair.
Yeah, Byeongkwan had orange hair during their Callin' era, I thought he was the only Idol so far I liked orange hair on but Handong is so beautiful with it as well


 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, Byeongkwan had orange hair during their Callin' era, I thought he was the only Idol so far I liked orange hair on but Handong is so beautiful with it as well
Yeah, I'm still used to him being Jason... Still I should know his name.. We have the same birthday after all.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, I'm still used to him being Jason... Still I should know his name.. We have the same birthday after all.
it was difficult to get used to it at first lmao but the more you use it you'll get used to it,

to go back to Handong, I love this hairstyle on her
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Dami is my Dreamcatcher Bias... but this past weeks Handong caugth me, and then this :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes she definitely was! It really suits her.
Btw I have added you to the Dreamcatcher taglist lol if you don't wanna be on there, please say so now :pandahappy::queen:
Aww yay I’d love to tagged in dreamcatcher threads :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread