- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I get disliking certain celebrities
I'll be completely honest, I have my fair share of celebs that I don't like
but, to go as far as say you hate them especially when you never MET them
to me I don't understand
Watching one minute interviews and thinking you know the person is funny
How can you form a opinion on someone you don't know?
so, I guess my question is
can we really hate an idol ?


Seungri excluded
I'll be completely honest, I have my fair share of celebs that I don't like
but, to go as far as say you hate them especially when you never MET them
to me I don't understand
Watching one minute interviews and thinking you know the person is funny
How can you form a opinion on someone you don't know?
so, I guess my question is
can we really hate an idol ?
Seungri excluded