Can you be 100% honest on a forum? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I wonder whether you sometimes censor your own thoughts and opinions just so that other people don´t get mad or think badly of you? Like how much are you allowed to say? How much "yourself" can you be you without worrying of being kicked out or given warning points? And now, I´m not talking about extremes like being a racist or anything, but I often feel like people are just neutral out of politeness and instead of properly forming their own opinions, they just back down and get into the "well let´s not argue" ... "dude, it is a discussion, we are not arguing, we are discussing. just chill" is all I wanna say.

but, hey I´m old. in my world, people are just selfish and not considerate :D.
what you see is what you get.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't really hide my opinions i mean it's just a kpop forum, i'm here only for fun so i don't take it too seriously but also i don't feel the need to censor myself or anything. there are things i keep to myself so that i don't get warning points but these things aren't exactly negative lmao :haylul:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i don't really hide my opinions i mean it's just a kpop forum, i'm here only for fun so i don't take it too seriously but also i don't feel the need to censor myself or anything. there are things i keep to myself so that i don't get warning points but these things aren't exactly negative lmao :haylul:
so like ... kinky? :D :D :D
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I try to be honest. It's sometimes hard to not feel peer pressure or let it affect u even if people aren't trying to. Like it's good that others challenge ur views, but also I feel like it's better if discussion can have different viewpoints.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Sometimes no, because I know I can be brutal - and other times because I know my opinions can get me in trouble even when I believe them to be right. Music related, I tend to avoid certain groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, you can be honest. But you don't have to comment on every post.
Basically that
I am honest but there are threads I just dont comment on because I don't want to say anything to cause conflict :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Basically that
I am honest but there are threads I just dont comment on because I don't want to say anything to cause conflict :wimwim:
so you do have an opinion but you just hide it .... :D
I mean, of course you don´t have to comment on everything. basically, I don´t comment on stuff I know nothing about or it is not my place to comment, but when I do have an opinion I share it and that´s where my question comes from ... if you feel like not sharing your opinion and you have it ... be it negative or positive ... how really honest is that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so you do have an opinion but you just hide it .... :D
I mean, of course you don´t have to comment on everything. basically, I don´t comment on stuff I know nothing about or it is not my place to comment, but when I do have an opinion I share it and that´s where my question comes from ... if you feel like not sharing your opinion and you have it ... be it negative or positive ... how really honest is that?
Its not necessarily honest nor dishonest to not share your opinion but rather its just a personal choice to just keep your opinion to yourself. If I do choose to comment it comes from a place of honesty but if I don't then it can be for many reasons. I don't think not sharing your opinions on something should considered to be dishonest rather its just dependent on many reasons why I choose not to
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread