- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
...you need someone encouraging your toes, or....?no not with out the motivation of toes
no, they just need to pop out a toe...you need someone encouraging your toes, or....?![]()
I think the cards team is putting to much pressure on you. @Vikki open the padded room please...no, they just need to pop out a toe
hm, yes toe cards I support.I think the cards team is putting to much pressure on you. @Vikki open the padded room please...![]()
No guarantee you can do one still, not all strong people can do pull upsProbably? I hate them a lot so I never do them but I'm pretty strong because of my job.
I'll try at work tomorrow. There no place st home to do a pullup.No guarantee you can do one still, not all strong people can do pull upsThough you did say probably so you get a pass
I mean with all due respect technically you also have no knee support (I'm just saying lol)At this point pretty certain no, I always despised them and have no arm strength left
99%I mean with all due respect technically you also have no knee support (I'm just saying lol)
btw is your knee back at 100% yet?
are you back to tubmbling and flipping and cartwheels and all that sutff yet?99%Or maybe 98 idk