Can you do pull ups? (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably? I hate them a lot so I never do them but I'm pretty strong because of my job.
No guarantee you can do one still, not all strong people can do pull ups :susPepe: Though you did say probably so you get a pass
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yes, I did three sets of eight at the gym this morning. It's kind of fun being able to do them after being terrible in middle/high school at all things fitness.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
no way, I have NO upper body strength :pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Tickita

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean with all due respect technically you also have no knee support (I'm just saying lol)

btw is your knee back at 100% yet?
99% :pandatea: Or maybe 98 idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread